Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Fabrics


I am so excited, I got six new fabrics in the mail yesterday and can not wait to start working on some new appliques. I am going to do some more ties, since those seem to be a favorite. I am also thinking of a pair of wings-on the back of a onesie...wondering what should go on the front... Thoughts?

I am also trying to think of what I am going to make for my sons's first brithday. Bethany is making him an awesome outfit in seersucker. (Love seersucker) But I KNOW he is going to need a bib. I may go get some terry cloth and binding tonight and see what I can come up with. Any thoughts on what applique should go on the bib?

On another note: Matt and I became God parents yesterday morning, to a beautiful baby girl-Kenya. Congratulations Kevin and Katie!!
-Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin