Monday, April 27, 2009

As promised!

So I'm posting...finally. Susan will be shocked when she checks the blog tomorrow and sees that her persistent prodding really did pay off! Sorry sis!

I had a very busy craft weekend - which was great! Wayne couldn't understand why I didn't want to be outside with him while he cut the grass, weed-eated, and trimmed. The difference between us is that our yard is his Disney World, whereas my craftroom is mine.

I was able to complete orders for personalized wipe cases, custom bibs, and a taggie blanket. All thanks to Peyton's record-breaking 2+ hour nap! Which NEVER happens. I took it as a sign - go...sew!!!!

I'm starting a diaper bag for my sister-in-law. It's a present for her friend who's about to have a baby. Unfortunately it's in Alabama colors but I'm trying my hardest to make it as non-Alabama-tacky as possible.. We'll see if that's even possible!

Will post pictures tomorrow...when I remember to bring the BATTERY for the camera to work instead of the camera and cable with NO battery. Yeah, doesn't work so well without it!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin