Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Times

Alot has happened in the past month or so. Matt and I got a contract on the lot we own and our house in SC. So we moved to AL. Settling in has taken awhile. I almost have my craft room set up the way I want it.
There is a craft fair this weekend called OxfordFest and Matt's cousin's have a table. They asked me to put some of my items on their table so I have been frantically working to get some new items made. I have 6 onesies and 8 bibs ready to sew.

On a more exciting note the Mustache onesie is being featured in a blog. Go take a look! http://onthedotcreations.typepad.com/onthedotcreations/2009/09/the-glorious-mustache.html

Susan

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I LOVE YOUR ETSY!!! So much cuteness in one place! WOW

    If you would like please visit my blog www.littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com and enter my giveaway! We try to have a fun and AMAZING giveaway every Monday so I hope you choose to follow me so you wont miss out!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin